Huawei Network Technology and Device Training –Part 1
Learn With IT Professional Instructor
+855 70 30 40 92 / +855 11 93 62 08
Chart With Us
|Class Start :||May 19, 2019|
|Day & Time :||
Saturday and Sunday (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
The HNTD-1 course focuses on providing a naturally progressive path of learning towards developing expertise in the implementation and maintenance of Huawei enterprise networks. This step-by-step training establishes a firm foundational knowledge of data communications, and establishment of fundamental networks, with gradual implementation of Switching, Routing, WAN, Security technologies and services to establish industry relevant enterprise networks. The modularity of the course allows for selective reading to accommodate for each stage of personal development.
Module 1: Building Basic IP Networks
- Enterprise Network Constructs
- Ethernet Framing
- IP Addressing
- Internet Control Message Protocol
- Address Resolution Protocol
- Transport Layer Protocols
- Data Forwarding Scenario
- Expanding the Huawei Enterprise Network
- Navigating the CLI
- File System Navigation and Management
- VRP Operating System Image Management
- Establishing a Single Switched Network
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
Module 4: Establishing Internetwork Communication
- Segmenting the IP Network
- IP Static Routes
- Distance Vector Routing with RIP
- Link State Routing with OSPF
- DHCP Protocol Principles
- FTP Protocol Principles
- Telnet Protocol Principles
ObjectivesOn completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the intricacies of data transmission over IP networks, forcompetency insupporting, maintaining and troubleshooting IP networks.
- Perform IP address planning for establishing well designed networks.
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform (VRP).
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switchingproducts and manipulation of related (STP/RSTP) link layer protocols.
- Explain the principles of routing and configure (RIP/OSPF) routing protocols forimplementation and support of effective enterprise network routing solutions.