MCSA : Window Server 2012
Course 20412D: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Learn With IT Professional Instructor
+855 70 30 40 92 / +855 11 93 62 08
Chart With Us
|Class Start :||March 19, 2019|
|Day & Time :||Tuesday and Thursday
6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
Module 4: Implementing Distributed Active Directory Domain Services Deployments
Module 5: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services Sites and Replication
Module 6: Implementing AD CS
Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Rights Management Services
Module 8: Implementing and Administering AD FS
Module 9: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 10: Implementing Failover Clustering
Module 11: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
Module 12: Implementing Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure advanced features for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), and configure IP Address Management (IPAM) with Windows Server 2012.
- Configure and manage iSCSI, BranchCache and FSRM.
- Configure DAC to manage and audit access to shared files.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes multiple domains and forests.
- Plan and implement an AD DS deployment that includes locations.
- Implement and configure an Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) deployment.
- Implement an AD RMS deployment.
- Implement an AD FS deployment.
- Provide high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing Network Load Balancing (NLB).
- Implement and validate high availability and load balancing for web-based applications by implementing NLB.
- Provide high availability for network services and applications by implementing failover clustering.
- Implement a failover cluster, and configure and validate a highly available network service.
- Deploy and manage Hyper-V virtual machines in a failover cluster.
- Implement a backup and disaster recovery solution based on business and technical requirements.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working with Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 servers day to day in an Enterprise environment.
The course pre-requisites can be met by having knowledge equivalent to, or by attendance at, courses 20410C: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 and 20411C: Administering Windows Server 2012 as this course will build upon the knowledge and skills covered in those courses